martes, febrero 12, 2008

Wicked (The Musical)

Tengo a Krystin Chenowith cantando en mi computadora y sus palabras se van convirtiendo en un himno cuyas notas se mezclan con cada una de mis celulas hasta el real despertar:

I can't want it anymore.
Something has changed within me.
Something is not the same.
I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game.
Too late for second-guessing.
Too late to go back to sleep!
It's time to trust my instincts.
Close my eyes, and leap!
It's time to trust my instincts.
Close my eyes, and leap!
It's time to try defying gravity.
I think I'll try defying gravity, and you can't pull me down!

I'm through with accepting limits,
'Cuz someone says they're so!
Some things I cannot change,
but 'till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
loosing love, I guess I've lost!
Well, if thats love, it comes at much to high a cost!
I'd sooner buy defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye!
I'm defying gravity, and you can't pull me down!

Unlimited. Together we're unlimited. Together we'll be the gratest team there's ever been.
There's no fight we cannot win.
Just you and I defying gravity!
With you and I, defying gravity,

Creo firmemente que hasta que no se desafíe la gravedad no sabré si se puede volar. Hay muchas cosas que no podré cambiar, pero hasta que no lo intente no lo sabré. Por tanto tiempo hé estado tan temeroso de perder el amor...que ya lo perdí. Es el momento de...cerrar los ojos y...saltar! A desafiar la gravedad! y no me podrán jalar!... porque: Juntos somos sin limite. El mas grande equipo que jamás haya existido. No hay pelea que no podamos ganar. Tu y yo, desafiando la gravedad!

No hay comentarios.: